The first thing you will need to have if you want to go on a juice fast is a juice machine. While some fruits can be processed by hand, or using a regular blender, having a juicer makes the job go a lot faster. Also, a juicer can be used to make other things like baby foods, nut butters, sorbets and even juice soda.
Even seasoned juicers will appreciate the recipes listed below. Try some for yourself and give your juicer a good workout. You will find many recipes here that combine fruits and vegetables in ways that enhance the flavors of both. Have fun, and enjoy.
- Fruit Juices – Because our digestive tracts are working great in the morning, fruit juice is best consumed for breakfast. Everyone loves fruit juice and there are enough recipes here to please even the pickiest person.
- Vegetable Juices – One way to get children to eat their vegetables is to give them a nice healthy veggie drink. Of course, you don’t have to tell your kids exactly what you put in the drink. It’s important for everyone to eat vegetables for all the nutrients they provide. Children and adults will enjoy some of these recipes.
- Green Juices – Green foods alkalize our bodies and nourish our cells. Although green drinks might look like a glass of grass, the proper drinks won’t taste that way. In fact, green drinks can be very tasty. Try some for yourself.
- Mean Green Recipe – Here is the recipe and a list of all the ingredients you will need to make the same drink that Joe Cross made in his documentary:
- Citrus Drinks – Plain orange juice is always a welcomed drink. However, don’t stop there, there are other citrus fruits that make good morning drinks.
- Personal Favorites – These are a few things that I love to juice every day. Some foods we just never get sick of.
- Detoxifying Juices – These different combinations are most helpful in the detox process. Try a few and see which ones work best to cleanse your system.
- Juice Fasting Drinks – When fasting, it is vital to get enough nutrients in your daily diet plan. These recipes offer tasty treats that give you the nutrients you need with the cleansing properties you want.
- Holiday Juices – Do you love the whole holiday scene – the parties and the drinks, the decorating and cooking? Try some of these wonderful holiday juicer recipes to make your season even merrier.
- Juice Soda – Soda lovers rejoice! Here are a few recipes for you to make all natural fruit soda. Once you try these you may never buy store bought soda again.
- Pomegranate Recipes – These tiny little red seeds are filled with amazing health benefits. You will find many recipes here to utilize this tasty treat.
- Juicer Recipes for Children:
- Green Juice Recipes – Although you can find green juice recipes in the other section, these were created especially to please the picky taste buds of children.
- Orange Juice Recipes for Children – Kids of all ages will love these recipes.
- Carrot Juices – Look no further than this section for all recipes carrot. Sweet carrots are a versatile veggie.
- Juices to promote Weight Loss – These flavorful juices are created with weight loss in mind. This page has a ton of recipes that have become popular.
- Orange Juice Recipes – Who doesn’t like orange juice? OJ is not just a breakfast drink, try some of these recipes for a special treat.
- Pineapple Juice Recipes – Pineapple is a delicious, super-sweet tropical fruit that makes very delicious juices.
- Beet Juice Recipes – Beet juice is a powerful liver cleanser. Try some of these flavorful combinations for an exceptional taste treat.
- Kale Juice Recipes – Kale, king of greens. Versatile with other veggies, this green does not taste bad as a drink.
- Submit a Recipe – If you have fruit or veggie juice recipe that you love, that you have not seen anywhere on our pages, please feel free to share it with us.
Other Uses For Your Juicer
Your juicer will do more than just juice your fruits and veggies. Here are a few other uses you may enjoy.
- Juicer Pulp: Uses and Ideas – Stop! Don’t throw away that pulpy goodness ever again. Instead, incorporate it into other dishes.
- Juicer Pulp Recipes: Main Meals, Starters and Desserts – There are many ways you can put that pulp to use. Here are just a few recipes to get you started. Leftover pulp can be added to most anything, the choices are yours.
- All Other Juice Pulp Recipes – You can add pulp to dishes from burgers to salsa and everything in between. This page offers you a large collection of these recipes.
- Baby Food – Your baby can eat healthy, wholesome foods that you prepare. Learn how to prepare your own baby food with these simple instructions and recipes.
- Nut Butters – Make your own healthy, fresh and flavorful nut butters in your juicer. Instructions and other creative ideas are included for your pleasure.
- Banana Ice Cream – Most gear juicers (but especially the Champion juicer) make wonderful banana ice cream. If you own a gear juicer then don’t miss these special recipes. Makes these tasty treats for desserts or snacks, your kids will love them and think they are eating rich, fatty ice cream.
- Soup – Make raw or cooked soups for your family. Recipes and instructions make soup making an easy task.
- Fruit Sorbet – Gear juicers are also an excellent machine to make sorbet. Once your family tastes this treat they will never ask for store bought again.
- Blender Juices – You can still have fresh juice even if you do not own a juicer. Simply use your blender to make pulpy type juices.
- Green Smoothies: Information and Recipes – Think delicious when you think of green smoothies. Not all green drinks have to taste like bitter green veggies.
- All Smoothie Recipes – Think coconut milk and pineapple, banana, carrot… any kind of fruit or veggie can make a delicious smoothie. Check out the vast selection of recipes and enjoy one yourself.