Why Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor
Most of us live with the impression that nothing can harm us, especially when we are young. We think that nothing can get us down, not even diseases, for we feel we are healthy as a horse. Unfortunately, things are not as great as we like to see them, for a good immune system needs to be maintained that way, and that’s easier said than done.
But what if we could actually do that? How? By simply drinking juice. Not just any juice, but the one made by you with the fruits and vegetables that you desire. And one of the easiest ways of doing that is using the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor.
At a Glance
The 15.4 x 11.8 x 19 inches Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor will not only help you in your endeavor to keep yourself healthy as a horse, but it will also give a fancy aspect to your kitchen thanks to its die-cast and stainless-steel design. Moreover, the price of juicer comes with a limited 3 year warranty and has a recipe booklet included to give you an inside scoop of the numerous juice combinations that you can experience to keep both you and your immune system pleased.
How It’s Made
There are many Cuisinart Juice reviews which state the fact that this juicer’s design and accessories, along with its functionality, are the key points for its selling. The best way is to read further and see for yourself why the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor is a great helper in your juice-making process.
- Firstly, the die-cast and stainless-steel housing not only gives the juicer an elegant aspect, but it also provides durability.
- Moreover, the 1000 watt power motor and the five-speed dial control are the components that make the juicer rapidly extract the juice from the fruits and vegetables. You’ll enjoy the speed dial control as it is designed with a blue LED light ring, providing a plus to the juicer’s design and functionality.
- The 5 speeds are perfect for adjusting the juicer in order to obtain a maximum extraction from both softer and harder fruits and vegetables (low speed for softer and a higher one for harder).
- If you’re wondering whether the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor makes a lot of noise while extracting the juice, taking the powerful motor into consideration, the answer is no. The juicer is very quiet and you won’t have to wait for your family to get up if you want to make a juice in the morning.
- To make things better, the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor has an easy unlock and lift system, which makes it facile to maneuver. Also part of the easy to maneuver category is the 3” feed tube that the juicer is designed with. In other words, when you want to make juice, you won’t necessarily need to cut the fruits and the vegetables, for the juicer can take them entirely if they aren’t too big.
- One of the things that makes the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor a recommended juicer is the foam management filter disk, which reduces the quantity of foam that may result from the extraction process. Furthermore, the anti-drip adjustable flow spout keeps the juice from flowing somewhere else that it’s not your glass or other recipient that you use.
Accessories and Cleaning
Adjusted to the Juicer , its accessories will ease the use of the juicer. For starters, the pulp container has a 2 liter capacity and can be removed with no problem for cleaning purposes. That is where the remains of the fruits and vegetables that you use will be deposited. Furthermore, the juicer also comes with a 1 liter juice pitcher that you can use to store your juice in if you make more or want to keep it in the fridge.
As for cleaning, the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor has a cleaning brush included to help you with the cleaning process. Still, all the removable parts of the juicer are dishwasher-free.
Pros and Cons
Overall, the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor reviews are positive. Customers are happy with how this juicer extracts the juice, of its design, its efficiency and of its price. In other words, the juicer is a great helper in keeping your immune system up to date.
However, there were customers that were not that desiring in writing 100 % Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor reviews. That is because they encountered some flaws in the juicers design involving the juicer’s filter. In other words, the filter vibrates, which can lead to malfunctioning in time. Moreover, some customers complained that the remaining pulp was not as dry as they desired.
The majority of those who wrote Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor reviews have recommended using the juicer because of its features and functionality. The fact that it is quiet, easy to use and delivers the expected results are strong points that make the Cuisinart a considerable choice. Despite its few drawbacks, the juicer has proven that it is a valuable asset in the battle of keeping yourself healthy.