The Breville 800JEXL has been dubbed by many as one of the best juicers you can ever use. Nowadays, more and more people are opting to drink freshly squeezed juices in the morning to give them a dose of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and energy to last them the entire day. However, while many people are starting to create their own juices at home, companies are also starting to manufacture their very own juicers. Unfortunately, not all of them have the power to deliver the results people want. Hence, if you want a powerful juicer that will guarantee to give you the results that you want, choose this model from Breville and you will surely not be disappointed.
Features of Breville 800JEXL
The Breville 800JEXL is called as one of the best for a reason: it contains numerous handy features that users surely enjoy using. Here are some of the features you can expect from this product:
- Powerful 1,000 watt juicer with a range of 6,500 up to 13,000 rpm.
- 2 different control speeds to give you the results that you want.
- Comes with a die-cast housing made of steel for maximum protection and durability.
- Micro-mesh filter is made of stainless steel as well.
- Cutting disk is titanium-plated to avoid rusting and enhanced durability.
- Large 3-inch feeder tube that can fit whole fruits and vegetables inside so you don’t really have to slice and chop them off.
- It comes with a manual recipe book so you can create various juices using only this device.
- Parts are dishwasher-safe so cleanup is very easy as well.
Pros and Cons
With such powerful features, it is no wonder why so many people were easily captivated by this product. Here are other more advantages to using this juicer over other juicers:
- Easy to use – many people love this juicer simply because it is very easy to use. No complicated steps are needed. You just put the fruit or vegetable you want to juice, press it down and you can already start drinking your freshly squeezed juice.
- Fast juicing ability – another reason to love this juicer is that it only takes a few seconds before you can start enjoying your freshly squeezed juice. It juices very quickly so you can enjoy your juice fast.
- Good yield – it really squeezes and extracts the fruit or vegetable to its maximum capacity thereby giving you a good yield.
- Quick disassembly – the juicer disassembles quickly making it easier to clean. This also makes it easier to reassemble the juicer after cleaning.
- However, there are also a few aspects about this juicer that some people feel should be improved including:
- Noise – this is probably one of the loudest and noisiest juicer one can ever encounter. If you use it in the morning, people sleeping in your home will surely be awakened by its noise.
- Messy – the pulps tends to spit out of the container creating a mess in your kitchen.
Last year, I really got into the whole juicing fad and decided to upgrade my juicer to a more professional machine. I really wasn’t happy with the output that my current juicer had and wanted something with a little more power. After reading a lot of reviews online, I made my decision to purchase the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor.
I ordered my new juicer and it arrived in the mail after a few days and then I started juicing. One of the reasons I chose to purchase the 800JEXL was the fact that it had a 1000 watt motor. I was quite surprised to find that this machine really did have a lot of power. The first thing that I juiced was apples and let me tell you, this powerful juicer really did its job.
That day, I made a lot of apple juice for my family and the juicer did a really good job. The large pulp bin was really useful and I didn’t have to dump it but twice while I juiced more than 3 litters. The juice to pulp ratio was really good and I definitely got more juice out of the deal than pulp.
The next time I used the juicer I tried juicing leafy greens. This however, really didn’t work out well. There are only two speeds on this juicer; a high and a low. The low speed really didn’t do a good job at juicing the greens due to the large amount of pulp and the high speed just made a real mess. I think the makers of this juicer should have installed a medium speed for things like leafy greens.
I think this juicer is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to juice regular fruits and vegetables like apples or carrots. I have been using this juicer for over 8 months now and I really love it. Other than not being able to handle leafy greens, this is a great juicer machine overall. So, if you are a serious juicer like me then the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor would be great for you.
Despite a few shortcomings in this Breville Juicer Reviews, it is still considered by many as one of the best due to its power and ability to create smooth and refreshing juices in just a few seconds. If you are looking for a great juicer to use every day, this particular model from Breville will certainly be the best choice.